Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reflection essay

This class has given me the chance to improve my English language and skills. As we learned more about grammar, communication skills and so many different things that participated in improving my language.
Our course included reading, writing and speaking. In the reading section we were taught how to pronounce difficult words and learn their meanings, including writing different types of paragraphs such as descriptive paragraphs, comparison etc.The speaking section where to improve the language.
Moreover, I think it’s clear that my writing has improved and my thoughts and ideas can be described clearly now.
On the other hand, our teacher has used different teaching techniques which made it more interesting to gain knowledge such as group works, assignments and even class discussion about several issues and cases that made us participate more in class and helped us to communicate with other collides which opened for us new doors for friendship.
At last, I want to end this course thanking my English teacher for his effort and hoping that we had accomplished and reached what he planned for us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment